Holiday bakes




It's been a while since I've posted anything -- I haven't stopped baking/cooking... I guess I just didn't need a record of what I had made (for looking up later). But I want to make sure I do not forget about these -- especially the cinnamon brioche (though there is little danger in forgetting about these).

The rolls were my first foray into the multiple day, multi-folding, slab of butter into the middle of dough and, man, it was worth it. I would make these every day if not for the fact that it'd probably kill me and that what would I do with 12 mini brioche muffins every time?!

I can't recommend this brioche recipe enough!!

Now, I'm not an expert on challah but I saw this recipe in our local paper (sorry, no link) and was intrigued by the braiding. I have had challah before but probably not for a few decades. It was delicious and made awesome french toast the following morning!


Comments

Popular Posts